Call us FREE on 033 33 22 22 33. Follow us on Instagram/Facebook: sujadrivingschool
Suja Driving School is the trading name of Suja Driving School Limited and shall be referred to throughout these terms of business as Suja. Suja engages directly with individual franchised driving instructors, who are self-employed and act in their capacity as franchisees of Suja under the terms of a franchise agreement between Suja and the instructor. The contract for driving tuition is solely between you and your instructor.
Where Suja Driving School make bookings with, or supplies any information or documentation to you, or processes any payments for your lessons, they act as the agent of your instructor.
LEARNER DRIVER – Terms and Conditions
In order to have driving lessons you must:
- Be aged 17 or older (16 or over if disabled)
- Hold a provisional driving licence that is valid for the UK (provisional, full or an appropriate foreign licence)
It is your responsibility to provide your instructor with proof that you have a valid provisional licence to drive before the commencement of your first driving lesson. If you fail to provide this proof, your instructor is entitled to refuse to conduct the driving lesson but may still charge you for the driving lesson.
Suja operates its website and its contact centre in order to allow you, the customer, to purchase driving lessons packages with a Suja driving instructor. You can pay for driving lessons in advance via one of the following methods:
- Payment via Worldpay using credit or debit card by calling Suja on 033 33 22 22 33
- Payment by bank transfer
** Any course cancelled before starting lessons will result in an incur of a £30 admin fee.
Paying your instructor
When paying your instructor directly, your instructor will confirm which payment methods they can accept. Your appointment card should be updated with your payment as this is your proof of receipt. SUJA does not accept any responsibility for any further payments made to your instructor for further packages.
Funds paid to Suja for driving lessons to be provided by your instructor must be applied to driving lessons by you within six months of the date of your original payment to SUJA. You acknowledge that after the expiry of this six month period, you will not be entitled to a refund of any funds not applied to driving lessons or to utilise these funds for booking further driving lessons.
You can only pay for driving lessons via the methods outlined above. You cannot pay for driving lessons via any other method. Suja or your instructor do not accept any liability for lessons paid for by any other method than those outlined above. We do not arrange or take payment for driving lessons through any other website/ social media or phone number. If you are in any doubt about the validity of any offer you find, online or elsewhere, for driving lessons with a Suja instructor, please call Suja on 033 33 22 22 33 for advice.
-It is the responsibility of both pupil and instructor to agree upon the timing, location and duration of driving lessons.
-You must notify your instructor of any matters existing at any time that may affect your ability or entitlement to have driving lessons, for example the loss of a valid provisional driving licence.
-Your instructor cannot guarantee that they will be available each time you choose to request a driving lesson. It is your responsibility to agree and confirm the timing of lessons with your instructor.
-Driving lesson prices vary throughout the UK and therefore the driving lesson prices quoted to you when you pay are only applicable in the postcode area the driving lesson was purchased for. If you subsequently choose to take a driving lesson in an alternative location, the driving lesson price in the new area could be different from the original driving lesson price quoted or paid. In such an event, the number of hours of driving lessons purchased will be adjusted up or down to reflect the change in driving lesson price.
-The price of driving lessons may change from time to time but other than in the circumstances noted immediately above in respect of a change of area for driving lesson delivery, driving lessons purchased prior to such a change will be delivered at the price originally paid. Once the hours have been completed the new price change will be applied to further lessons booked.
You cannot sell driving lessons which have been purchased in your name to any other person.
If introductory offers are available, it can be only used for new Suja customers with no experience. Only one introductory offer is allowed per customer.
Suja reserves the right to remove or amend any introductory offers at any time. Details of our current offers can be found on our website.
Short notice test bookings
A short notice test is when there is FOUR weeks or less from the date of the first planned driving lesson to the booked driving test date. Before making a booking or payment for a short notice test, please be aware of the following terms and conditions:
- Booking of a short notice test package consists of five hours’ worth of instructor and tuition vehicle time.
- During the first two hours you will be assessed by your instructor. If after the initial two hour assessment the instructor tells you that you are not ready for an attempt at your driving test, the instructor will not take you to that test.
- If you need additional tuition prior to the test the instructor will explain this to you. You will need to be available for the time slots your instructor is available should you wish to take these driving lessons. If you cannot take the required hours prior to your test date, the instructor will not be able to take you to the test.
- You will need to pay for five hours of driving lessons prior to the first driving lesson commencing, which is not refundable if the instructor says you are not ready for the test. The balance of your funds or hours can however be used for further driving lessons.
- If you change your mind after you have made a short notice test booking and wish to cancel your booking prior to the first lesson, our cancellation and refund terms and conditions apply within a 24 hour period.
Your instructor and/or SUJA shall not, in any event, be liable for losses relating to any business interests you may have including, without limitation, lost profits, loss of opportunity or business or business interruption.
SUJA is liable for any loss or damage you may incur which is caused directly as a result of any breach (including negligence) by SUJA of any legal duty owed by SUJA to you.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer.
Use of personal information
Information about you that you provide to SUJA and/or your instructor may be used to:
- Identify you;
- Help administer, and contact you about improved administration of, any accounts, services and products provided to you;
- Trace debtors, recover debt, prevent and detect fraud, and to manage your accounts or insurance policies; and check your identity to prevent money laundering unless you give us other satisfactory proof of identity;
- Carry out marketing analysis and customer profiling (including with transactional information) and create statistical and testing information;
- Help identify accounts, services and/or products which we feel may be of interest to you. We may do this by automatic means using a scoring system, which uses the information you have provided, any information we hold about you, and information from third party agencies (including credit reference agencies);
- Contact you in any way (including mail, email, phone, visit, text or multimedia messages) about products and services offered by us and selected partners.
- Provide information that has been legitimately asked for by legal or regulatory bodies or where we are required to provide it as part of legal
- proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- We may monitor and record communications with you (including phone conversations and emails) for quality assurance, legal, compliance and training purposes.
- We may check your details with fraud prevention agencies. If you provide false or inaccurate information and we suspect fraud, we will record this and may provide this information to fraud prevention agencies and other relevant authorities including the police.
- Allow our selected partners to contact you about products and services offered by them. They will only contact you in this way if you have previously indicated your consent.
Terms and Conditions Practical test bookings
Please kindly take time to read the following terms & conditions of the service you have opted for below;
The search can take up to 6-8 weeks for the third party company to find you a test.
– The third party company will book you for the first available test they have in Manchester for this reason you will need to be fully flexible.
– Once the test is booked this payment is non-refundable.
– If your test is booked and you are not available for the test date within this period you will be responsible for rearranging your own date via the DVSA site.
– Your practical test can be booked in any of the following three main test centres in Manchester; Sale, West Didsbury & Cheetham Hill.
Once your driving test has been booked we will send you a confirmation email with full test details which you can access through the DVSA site.
** Please be aware this service will only cover you for your DVSA test fee. It will NOT cover you for test day hire. If you would like to use an instructor’s car on the test day you will need to contact the school/ instructor directly and arrange payment with them.
If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact the office directly where a member of staff will be happy to assist you.
For any customer service enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org